Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Welcome To The Page With All The Cool Stuff On It!

Here's The Latest Report

You probably just watched the "Triangle Of Trust" video where I told you I'd give you one of my $297 newsletters that outlines the Triangle Of Trust in greater detail.

I just re-read the newsletter and I realized that it tells you exactly what I said in the video.

So I cut out a bunch of the stuff that would make it redundant and replaced it with examples of super-sneaky campaigns that worked like crazy, plus some weird tales from intense "board-room" meetings that prove you've already got the skills you need to make a fortune. (There was no point in telling you the same thng twice ...especially since I'm sure you value your time!)

Basically, this revised edition is better than what I promised you in the video so I hope you dig it.

In the folder you download, you'll see three pdf files.

One is the actual newsletter and the other two are the marketing pieces I talk about in the newsletter.

Good stuff. Use it :-)

Pre-Launch VIP Member's Only
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home