Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Specifically, what's holding YOU back? What Can I Do For You?

Dear Friend,I know how you feel. You want to get your online business up and running- immediately. You've got the passion, drive, and all the great ideas you need - BUT - you keep hitting the metaphorical brick wall of the technical side of internet marketing.It's so frustrating, isn't it? Don't worry. Take a deep breath, and relax.Every Internet Marketer I've worked with has come up against the same issue.You aren't alone.In reality, it's pretty easy! Though most "technologically challenged" people don't want to learn.That's where I come in. With my help, I can set up the accounts, blogs, auto-responders you need - and a lot more!Let ME be YOUR Web-Geek. Hire me, and you've got your own personal web development problem solver. Sound Expensive? Don't worry, I'm Cheap!I'm David Pettit, a budding Internet Marketer like yourself!  What Can I Do For You?

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home