Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rank Tracker gets you a MASS OF CRUCIAL FACTS

Hi Like-minded traffic entrepreneurs

Dan Richmond again. Not long ago, I came across some statistics, and I was literally shocked!

That was about sportsmen. When a sportsman starts assessing his achievements regularly, his success gets at least 20% greater! No extra trainings, no new equipment... nothing changes at all. Think of
this: just because of KNOWING HOW WELL YOU PERFORM, you do even better! That's a mind game...

Now if this is true for sports, it could pretty much be true for anything else. Well, I'm not saying that your kids will start growing faster if your measure their height each day ;) But I thought of SEO, and I can tell you for sure, from my own testing: this rule works.
Period. The irresistible proof is right here:
http://www.link-assistant.com/rank-tracker/


Come on, answer all these questions, quickly:
do you know where your site ranks right now? OK. And where did it rank
37 days ago? Or 68?.. How much did your ranking differ on January, 15 and January, 16? How many days did it take to get from #24 spot to #6?
What helped you most? When and why you got stuck? Which was the easiest point?

You must be put on a pedestal, if you know the answers. To those who don't, I promise you'll experience a huge SEO break-through, just in a couple of minutes, and just like I did.

Yes, not even long ago these desperate thoughts were all mine: "Damn, I was #5, now I'm 9, how come? When??? Why???"

Now it's a shame for me to recall those days. Since I've got this cutting-edge rank checking tool called Rank Tracker, I know for sure at any moment, where each of my sites ranks, in any search engine, for any keyword. The tool doesn't let a single detail slip away.

Yes, Rank Tracker gets you a MASS OF CRUCIAL FACTS. And, you can do any other work, while the software is rummaging the web to estimate your progress. How many sites do you have? One? Twenty? A hundred? For Rank Tracker, this doesn't matter. It will check all at once, in record time. Want to check yourself? Go ahead, here's the tool:
http://www.link-assistant.com/rank-tracker/


It's rocket-fast. For your site, you'll spend as little as 2 minutes a day to see where you rank for hundreds of your critical searches.
It'll show you where you rank, where you've gained or lost. With its 8 different keyword suggestion tools, it'll dig the COOLEST WINNING KEYWORDS you can use. Honestly, there's no better way to keep control over your web pages.

As soon as you've got Rank Tracker, I'm absolutely sure you're fine.
Remember what I told you before: regular checks add up 20% to your success. Now think: *can you afford losing 20% of your web takings*, when you can just hit the link below, and start getting more, for nothing?!! Go ahead, seize your chance:
http://www.link-assistant.com/rank-tracker/


Dan Richmond,
Link-Assistant.Com
http://www.link-assistant.com

P.S. Download Rank Tracker and BOOST YOUR WEB SUCCESS 20% without stirring a finger!
Let’s take a brief look at some of the key features you get with Magic Article Rewriter and Magic Article Submitter














Ideas and tips for marketing and making money working from home with an online business

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Did U Look said...

GVO-Hosting - Unlimited Reseller Hosting and an Awesome - GVO is going to change the history for the Internet Marketing world! Join today and work with GVO's top leaders and get a serious advantage.

Video Profile Producer

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home