Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Time Management – How Do You Manage Your Time

One of the biggest questions that I seem to get from people is “How Do You Manage Your Time?”

It’s no secret that I have 5 kids and work full time from home, so naturally people look at that and wonder how I can manage to work around being at home full time
with my kids and still have time for my business. It’s not easy to do but I will share with you some tips to help you gain back control of your time and allow you to focus on the things that will help you manage your time more efficiently and start to see measurable results.

The first thing I tell people is you need to eliminate distraction and eliminate interruptions. I can’t tell you how much time is literally wasted each day by just
checking your email and having an instant messenger turned on. I’m guilty of this myself but I try to limit myself to checking my email once or twice a day and that’s it. This is especially true if I have a project that I’m working on and know that I need to devote all my time and energy to it and make sure it gets completed on
time.

The key to being productive is to eliminate everything that takes you away from being focused on one thing. I suggest that you check email at the end of your day, if you begin by checking email first thing, Read More:
Time Management – Fire To Butt System | The Internet Dad

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home