Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Top 12 Unique Causes to Follow on Twitter

The Top 12 Unique Causes to Follow on Twitter

Twitter provides a powerful new way of sharing one’s cause to do good. I like to believe that everyone needs a cause to fight for. For me, I have found helping others puts my trials and problems into perspective.

With this in mind, I hunted far and wide on Twitter to find unique and different causes you can follow. From the results of my search, I thought I would share the top 12 most unique causes I could find. Truly, there is a cause out there for everyone!  The Top 12 Unique Causes to Follow on Twitter


Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home