Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Twitter has no business model yet

1. Twitter has no business model yet could fetch $1B in a sale today. = idiots if they don't sell.about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
2. I'm not saying i would personally enjoy msft taking over twitter, but it would be a smart business move to not let google get twitterabout 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
3. Microsoft should go spend whatever it takes to buy Twitter before Google does.about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
4. @acraKA yeah, i'm on a roll, eh?about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck in reply to Jason Goldberg (socialmedian) on Twitter

Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home