Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Ask Mr Video ANY Questions About Video!

Ask Mr Video questions about video!

[Videocast] You In ? Hey Just wanted to remind you about the Videocast tonight. It's TONIGHT *Thursday* night (March 26th @ 7PM CST), to join me and Jimmy D. Brown for an "exclusive" presentation. No one else is allowed in except for MY VIP subscribers and customers ... it's our night to get special treatment! :-) It's completely free and you can view it all online with no... * Ask Mr Video Tip #66 Video, Action, Profits

AskMrVideo.com Weekly Newsletter March 24, 2009 -------- "Video, Action, Profits" Hi This week's tip can be found at http://www.askmrvideo.com/nl/amv-66.html. Enjoy! *

[Videocast] Want 1,000 paying members? Watch it happen... Completely Free Videocast Exclusively For You No One Else Has Access This Thursday Night! Hi What would it mean to your business if you had 1,000 customers sending you MONTHLY payments for your own membership site? When I hear those kinds of numbers being thrown around on sales letters, I'm always skeptical. I can't help it, it just sounds "too good... Ask Mr Video questions about video!
Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home