Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Google Slapper | Affiliate Marketing Training

Ever Look Back And Wonder How You Got Where You Are Today? Ever take stock of your life, look back and wonder how you got where you are today... wondering if you took a left instead of that right at the fork in the road, how things might be different? For me -- looking back -- money was a factor very early on, beginning right after college.

You see, when I finished with school I was left with over $35,000 in college tuition loans that needed repaying...Plus I had 5 credit cards, all maxed out, and all hot on my ass to make sure I paid my monthly minimums... not to mention rent and all the other crap you have to pay just to live.And yet -- nobody wanted to hire me, so my debts loomed LARGE in my mind -- always.As you might imagine, there were simply no good companies looking to hire a 27-year old college dropout.

Yes, in retrospect it probably wasn't the best way to go -- but like tens of thousands of other college kids, I was not really thinking too hard about my future while in school...A Small Classified Ad Changed My Life -- Changed Me -- In Ways I Wouldn't Wish On Anyone, Including My Worst Enemy...
Google Slapper | Affiliate Marketing Training
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home