Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Fitness Training

“I use elete across the board with all my athlete clients, both male and female, during both rigorous and general training sessions. I believe elete is a product which should be taken very seriously as dehydration and mineral deficiency are significant issues for people who play sports and elete provides a solution to this. My clients and I like the fact it is tasteless and also calorie free.”

“I would recommend elete without hesitation to anyone, especially people who want to be taken seriously on the field. With all the teams and athletes I train I can honestly say they all see a noticeable improvement in energy levels and most importantly in hydration which helps them perform better for longer.” Personal Trainer of International Athletes

http://owl.li/5JIx3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home