Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Monday, July 18, 2011

When someone spends their life mastering excellence in business – and interacting with some of the greatest minds in Marketing, it’s worth paying attention to them. One such man is Denny Hatch, a legend in the Marketing world. Denny has just published a great book with the sub title:

“Quotations, Rules, Aphorisms, Pithy Tips, Quips, Sage Advice, Secrets, Dictums and Truisms in 99 Categories of Marketing, Business and Life”

It’s one of those books with hundreds of tips and advice to make you more successful – any one of which could be worth 100 times the ridiculously low price of the book.

I don’t get anything if you buy this book – I just wanted to point you in the direction of a very smart man. You can read more and get the book here: http://owl.li/5HHnb

Best wishes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home