Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Tips for Unmotivated Bloggers - ProBlogger Newsletter

 

 

Hi there and Welcome to another ProBlogger Newsletter


Let me start by thanking those of you who took the time out last week to respond to my quick survey (if you've not had time yet you can still do it here). To say that your responses were useful would be an understatement.

I'll share some of the basic results of the survey below but as I wrote on ProBlogger late last week - running this survey has given me a great deal of insight and inspiration that is certainly going to help me improve what I offer in this newsletter - but also what I do in my blog at ProBlogger.

WIN a Book By Leaving a Comment:
Before I share a tip for the week let me quickly point you to a little competition I'm running on ProBlogger where you can win one of these 6 books pictured left (and I can make some space on my bookshelf).

 

All you have to do to be in the running to win is simply leave a comment saying which book you'd like to win on this post.

 

Be quick - I end this competition on Wednesday. Good luck!

5 Tips for Unmotivated Bloggers
In last week's survey I asked you to share any questions or challenges that you face as a blogger. A number of themes emerged (which I'll tackle in coming weeks) but one recurring one centred around a 'lack of time' for blogging as well as a sense of 'aimlessness'.

Perhaps it is because it is the end of the year (a time when we get busy and tired) but quite a few of you expressed that you were feeling very unmotivated and that  you'd been ignoring your blog.

Familiar feeling? It is for me - for the last 7 years I've been through quite a few patches where I found blogging very tough - once or twice I even considered throwing in the towel.

Let me give you a few very quick tips: See & Read More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home