Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Saturday, December 05, 2009

John Cummuta - Debt To Wealth

In Debt Over Your Head?

Don't Worry...Your Debts Could Make You Rich!

John Cummuta
Author of the World's Bestselling Personal Debt Elimination Program

Re: Don't make another payment until you see this information

I should have seen it coming.

Every day I dressed myself in clothes I paid for with credit cards. Walk on financed carpet in our mortgaged house, and even drove a leased car into work.

What's really crazy is...I actually believed it was all mine.

Until one day when the company I worked for went under and I found myself scrambling just to keep from losing it all.

That's when it hit me like a ton of bricks: the house, the car, the furniture...none of it was mine. As long as I owed people money—they owned me.

I was a prisoner of debt. And, I had to find a way out.

But this is the strange part.

In the process, I developed a unique method that actually transforms debt into wealth. So much wealth, that almost anyone who uses it can be a millionaire by the time they retire.

It's fast! Easy! And works with any income level.

John Cummuta - Debt To Wealth

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home