Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NicheBOT Keyword Informer Newsletter

  • Hey there Jim here...

  • - Will the Overture inventory tool die? (and much more)...
    That and bunch of more HOT news items from the NicheBOT Keyword Informer today.
    I understand that you may be right in the middle of a course, using the NicheBOT keyword tools or doing anything keyword related, so I apologize ahead of time
    for this interruption from our regularly scheduled program, but this can't wait. I have a...
    ==============News===========

  • *Exclusive* NicheBOT Trio of Goodies...
    Hi 
    Jim from NicheBOT.com here with a quick alert...
    Many people ask me... "Jim, how do you continually give so much VALUE in return for just an email address?"
    I tell them, "That's a great question and the answer is simple. I just continually look for more ways to give value, and the opportunity constantly seems to
    appear. ;o) Plus, I firmly believe...

  • let's get keyword research clarity...
    Hey 
    Jim here from NicheBOT.com.
    Welcome to the New Year! Your subscription to NicheBOT's Keyword Informer Newsletter is activated.
    Before we get started for the year, I thought we'd get some keyword research clarity for 2009...
    http://www.nichebot.com/blog/48/keyword-research-clarity-for-2007/
    It looks like one of the CEOs for the major keyword services...
NicheBOT Keyword Informer Newsletter

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home