Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

How To Buy & Sell Websites

What I’m about to share with you is incredibly valuable content.

My goal is to PROVE to you on this page that my knowledge and experience will catapult you to an income level you never thought was possible, all through buying and selling websites. To do this, I’m going to flat out GIVE YOU an incredible amount of value right here on this page. No trickery, no obligations, just pure content.

Ok, before I get into teaching you how to buy and sell websites for a living (like I have been doing the last 5 years), let me take a few seconds to share with you who I am and why you should listen to me.

Here’s my story…

I’m a pretty laid back, straight shooter kinda guy. I’m no fancy pants copywriter (pretty obvious I’m sure).  I’m no slick salesman (I hate selling). I have no special, magical powers.

BUT I have learned “the secret” to creating hundreds of thousands of dollars online.

I’ve been making a small fortune online over the last 4-5 years selling REAL products and services to REAL niche markets with my websites, THEN selling the websites themselves! (which by the way, is where the real money is, but nobody shares this with you for some reason)

My partner (the investor/money guy) and I (the marketer/project manager) have been buying and selling websites in many different markets, with the last three websites selling for a total of over $729,000.

We use the exact same process every single time and our system is yet to fail.

This is NOT a get rich quick system however. As you can see above, each time you go through all the steps, it will take you anywhere from 6 to 15 months. This business will take time and effort to get to the level we are at right now…

But the payday (when you sell the sites) is well worth the effort and time involved.

If my mind reading abilities are correct, you are probably thinking to yourself that I’m just making up these deals to impress you. Am I right? Well, I just put together a short video where I literally log you in to our business checking account so you can see the payments being deposited from the last two transactions above.

The Proven Formula That Made Me $729,000 Last YearClick “play” below to watch the video for proof that these sales actually took place…

How To Buy & Sell Websites

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home