Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Saturday, September 05, 2009

Do One Thing. Do It well

Do One Thing. Do It well.

If you don't have time to wade through it, let me give you the gist:


While I was reading through the 1WayLinks.net forum, I noticed a post by a user to a Warrior Forum thread. If you have time to wade through a very long thread, I encourage you to do so.

If you don't have time to wade through it, let me give you the gist:

A user at the Warrior Forum is earning about $300 a day from 31 AdSense sites. He builds unique content and posts articles to roughly 5 article directories (EzineArticles.com and GoArticles.com are two of them). He focuses on product-based keywords (e.g. keywords related to Toaster Machines, Ovens, Washers & Dryers, etc.). He targets only on long-tail keywords (three and four keyword phrases that get a small amount of traffic each month from Google).

In short, he's doing a form of what I did in my niche site case study. Focus on small niches and try to achieve a few dollars a day from the site (incidentally, the little niche site in that case study has now earned over $4,200 in AdSense from my 5 hours of work. It averages over $6 a day — twice my goal.).

The author makes a few very important points that I feel warrant repeating:

Do One Thing. Do It well. : Jonathan Leger

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home