Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Friday, September 04, 2009

How to Repurpose Your Content

How to Repurpose Your Content - Correctly

This first link is particularly useful for bloggers, but you can use it in various ways: We’ve discussed a variety of ways to repurpose content lately. But it’s important to take look at the right way - and the wrong way - to republish content in various places, or in different formats.

The most common questions I get asked usually go something like this: “Should I submit my article to EzineArticles.com and publish it on my blog post at the same time?” No…

I’ve also been asked: “Should I take the articles on my website and ’spin’ them, then submit them to article directories?” Again, No.

These are both good examples of the wrong way to repurpose content.

You want to keep your visitor - and their path to and through your website - in mind at all times. When developing your content strategy, you want to attract visitors, and then strategically lead them into your funnel…


To Read Lynn Terry and the full article
How to Repurpose Your Content - Correctly | ClickNewz! Internet Marketing Blog

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home