Money24Seven

I guess you're wondering by now who exactly Wilson Cowden is - right? So I've decided to tell you a little about myself. I'm now 57 years young and am married to Denyse. We live in a small coastal village at the foot of the Mourne Mountains in Northern Ireland.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Free-PDF-101-Ways-To-Get-Back-Links – Here is some of what you will learn:
http://ping.fm/EGciC
How to get 3000+ one-way backlinks on high traffic high PR sites lightning fast! Plus how to get thousands of quality keyword targeted links from tier 1 blogs for free. All about an Alexa 300 site where you can post your articles and videos with links that almost no marketing webmasters are using – “Way better than Ezine Articles without the hassle!”

I have to admit, I am pretty skeptical about this. I know there is no way to automatically and dramatically get thousands of back links, at least not without getting sand boxed by Google. I’ve found that to the steady the race is won. And while some techniques may produce a sudden surge, those will eventually send you back to the drawing board when you get banned by search engines. I am not suggesting that your 101 ways are black hat techniques. I’m just saying that things which sound too good to be true, usually are. I’d like to ask you: is part of the secret behind spreading this manual because of what it promises? In other words, is that part of the secret – that people are willing to share it along with your links because of what it contains? - http://ping.fm/fFczK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home